- Well about the first article involving the PRAXIS examination, everything on the page was new information to me. I am in the process of looking at my options for taking the PRAXIS test this summer, so all this information was important and something that I will use in the near future. It is good to know that educational institutions are requiring a certain amount of knowledge needed after getting into college to continue with your selected major.
- In the second article, I learned a bit about Practicum and how to go about signing up and receiving more information on it. As I am a secondary ed. major, all this knowledge is important for me to look at now, but will become more vital in the coming semesters. I'm also going to try and arrange my schedule so that I will not have any other classes during my semester with Practicum.
- I am already in this major, so the third article was all that valuable to be. But I think that for someone who is looking to get involved in the Secondary/Middle Education majors it is important to have this information available to you. It makes it easier when looking for a rough outline of things you need to do in order to officially change majors.
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Things I Need to Know
I read about three important things that UMF Secondary Education majors should know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment